The Twentieth Century Club breaks down the walls of
Historic and elegant Oakland Landmark club invites entrepreneurs, consultants, freelancers and small businesses to take advantage of its new co-working business memberships.
PITTSBURGH, PA. (July 2017) – One of Oakland’s landmark buildings and clubs has thrown its hat into the ring of co-working spaces in Pittsburgh by offering a unique full service approach – co-working memberships. Unlike typical co-working spaces in which entrepreneurs rent a space at a table or a small office, The TCC has developed a co-working membership that offers up its entire four-story building for the same or less than most spaces in Pittsburgh. In addition, to providing the typical amenities– free high speed wi fi, conference calling, free coffee service, membership gets businesses so much more. For example, the TCC is also offering
- As a limited introductory offer, the initiation fee will be waived.
- Prestigious business address in an elegant historical building.
- Ideal location in Oakland, near University of Pittsburgh and CMU.
- Various configurations of work space throughout the building: desks, high-tops, sofas and arm chairs.
- Printer and copier availability
- Full food and beverage service
- Reciprocity with other prestigious clubs in the US (including New York, Atlanta and Chicago), as well as in Canada and Europe.
- Seamless coordination of catering and meeting room/conference space to accommodate groups from 5-350 people.
- Meeting rooms included at no extra charge when food service is ordered
- Friday Night Lounge and other Happy Hour networking activities
- Monthly Sunday Brunch
- Availability of Wellness Events and other health-related services
- Days of operation – Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.